Job Position/Grade: Global Sales Representative
Location: Rayleigh HQ, Essex, UK
Oakenhurst is an FAA, TCCA & EASA 145/21G/ISO 9001 approved MRO facility, located near London Southend Airport. Manufacturing and supporting components for a global network of aviation partners. Our dedicated sales team provide AOG support for airlines worldwide. Experience and quality combined with third-party management, in-house repairs and manufacturing make Oakenhurst the perfect choice for complete peace of mind.
Comprehensive support is provided for Commercial Aviation, Corporate Aviation & Military Aviation. In addition, our extensive capability list offers services for Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, British Aerospace, Augusta, Westland, Saab, ATR, Dassault, Lockheed, Fokker & Embraer components.
Why Work for Oakenhurst?
At Oakenhurst we understand that people are our greatest asset. Whilst not a family business, we adopt the same core values and this is reflected in an excellent team ethic throughout the organisation. Our leadership team have created an environment where professional development is encouraged and this has undoubtedly been a factor in staff retention sitting far above the national average. The company are experiencing a period of rapid growth with turnover having doubled over the last three years.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to appoint a global sales representative to work closely with our ever expanding commercial team. The candidate must have prior experience in sales within the MRO/Manufacturing sector of the Aviation Industry. If you are hard-working, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about Aviation then this could be just the role for you. We are looking for the right individual whose role will be to represent our global brand at all levels with both new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will have the drive and energy to be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills in order to influence, secure new business and provide exceptional service to our customers.
Job skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous sales experience within the Aviation industry (namely the MRO/Manufacturing sectors).
- Understanding and Flexibility to regional and global travel.
- Proven track record of successful sales and business development with the Aviation Sector.
- A broad knowledge of Aviation support services.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent command of the English Language (other spoken languages is advantageous).
- Full clean UK driving License.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arranging and attending industry events nationally and globally.
- Researching fleet or target region.
- Conducting face-to-face meetings.
- Contract negotiations (where applicable).
- Pitching to new customers.
- Managing existing client relationships.
- Reviewing quality and performance.
- Management and maintenance of the CRM contact list.
- Providing visit reports and updates.
- Contact Regime for key accounts.
- Arranging follow up calls and meetings.
- Research for new business opportunities.
- Starting salary dependant on previous experience and background of £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 + car.
- 28 days PA Holiday entitlement (includes bank holidays).
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by good attendance and length of service.
- Access to Company Car.
- On-site office hours Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 (30 mins lunch break).
- Pension and death in-service scheme.