Is the job you were looking for no longer available? Send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted if a job that suits your skills and experience becomes available.
We are currently seeking a full-time and permanent ‘Electronics Engineer’ to join our ‘Interiors, Comms & Navigation’ Division. The main role is to carry out the test and repair of a wide range of avionics equipment. Some of the units repaired within the Interiors Division are as follows:
- DVD Players & Flat Screen Monitors.
- Multi-Functional Touch Panels & Switch Boxes.
- In-Flight Entertainment accessories.
- Navigational Components & Flight Deck Instrumentation.
- Interior Lighting & Smoke Detection.
- Crew Headsets and Cabin Handsets.
Job entry requirements
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential as we may consider candidates from other industries who possess transferable skills with a view to cross-training.
- Experience in engineering.
- Experience in electronics and PCB fault finding techniques.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum starting entitlement (plus the 8 statutory bank holidays).
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by good attendance and length of service.
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30 Mon-Fri with 30 min lunch break.
- Pension and death in service scheme.
To apply for this position please email a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com