Job position/grade: Non-Certifying Engineer
Location: Rayleigh, Essex, UK
We currently require a full-time permanent engineer within our Interiors, Communications & Navigation Division. The candidate must be compliant with PCB electronic component fault diagnosis techniques down to discreet component level. Some of the units repaired within the shop are as follows:
- Navigational Components & Flight Deck Instrumentation.
- Interior fluorescent & LED Lighting.
- Crew Headsets and Cabin Handsets
- In-Flight Entertainment accessories.
- DVD Players & Flat Screen Monitors.
- Multi-Functional Touch Panels & Switch Boxes.
Job entry requirements:
- Previous experience in the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential. We may consider candidates from other industries having similar skills, with the purpose to cross train them.
- Experience in engineering.
- Experience in electronics and PCB fault finding techniques.
- Starting salary subject to previous experience and industry relevance.
- 28 days Holiday PA starting entitlement (includes Bank Holidays).
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30 Mon-Fri with half hour lunch break.
- Extra holiday rewards accrued by sick-free years and length of service.
- Pension and long-term illness/death in service scheme.
Applications can be made by submitting a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com