Customer Support Executive
Location: Rayleigh HQ, Essex, UK
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Support Executive to work within our busy and vibrant Commercial Department. The Commercial Department supports all infrastructure components of the company as well as external sales and third-party management. The main role for the successful applicant will be to support our customer base by providing them with updates on the progression of open order books within our engineering & maintenance workshops. This will include liaising with all customers and responding to their communications/enquiries. The position is based at our divisional HQ in Essex but will at times require international travel when the company exhibits at industry shows. National travel will at times be necessary when arranging meetings within our UK customer base.
Other duties will include data inputting on the company’s computer system, producing technical estimates, filing and scanning, photocopying and other general administrative duties.
Job entry requirements:
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in office administration.
- Experience in use of office computer systems and email.
- Competitive salary.
- Working hours 08:30 to 16:30 Mon-Fri with half hour lunch break (37.5 hours per week).
- 28 days PA Holiday starting entitlement (Includes bank holidays).
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by sick free years and length of service.
- Pension and long-term illness/death in service scheme.
Should you wish to apply for this position please forward your current CV to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Location: Rayleigh HQ, Essex, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to join our growing Commercial team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the cultivation and nurture of client relationships and will work in tandem with the Marketing Assistant to increase brand exposure. Commercially focused, they will be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills on all levels. Applicants must be able to travel both nationally and internationally as and when required.
Why Work for Oakenhurst?
At Oakenhurst we understand that people are our greatest asset. Whilst not a family business, we adopt the same core values and this is reflected in an excellent team ethic throughout the organisation. Our leadership team have created an environment where professional development is encouraged and this has undoubtedly been a factor in staff retention sitting far above the national average. The company are experiencing a period of rapid growth with turnover having doubled over the last three years.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching fleet or target region
- Management of connection campaigns
- Conducting face-to-face meetings
- Contract negotiations (where applicable)
- Pitching to new customers
- Managing existing client relationships
- Reviewing quality and performance
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Fleet analysis
- Promoting the use of CRM
- Management and maintenance of the CRM contact list
- Adding visit reports, notes and tags
- Contact Regime for key accounts
- Arranging follow up calls and meetings
- Invites to events
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension and death in service policy.
Holiday – 28 days per annum (inc. statutory bank holidays) with the possibility of earning additional days via our ‘Bonus Holiday Reward’ scheme. The core hours for this role are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 30 mins lunch break.
Should you wish to apply for this position please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org